Project Description

Zumba

Zumba

Zumba with a Christian influence.

With the combination of Latin-inspired music, easy to follow steps, and energetic dance atmosphere… Zumba is often called “Exercise in Disguise” because you will forget you are even working out! Tuesdays @ 6:30pm and Saturdays @ 9:00am

It’s fun and effective, using interval training combining fast and slow rhythms for an effective aerobic workout while at the same time targeting your legs, abs, glutes and arms. The moves are repeated often enough for you to catch on and they’re not complicated. The routines are repeated week after week with additions every now and then to spice things up even more! Best of all, you don’t need any previous dance experience!

Zumba combines high energy and motivating music with unique moves and combinations that allow the Zumba participants to dance away their worries. It is based on the principle that a workout should be “FUN AND EASY TO DO” in order for Zumba participants to stick to the Zumba fitness program to achieve long-term health benefits. Zumba is not only great for the body, but it is also great for the mind. It is a ‘feel happy’ workout.” Zumba is very infectious and is definitely the latest, most exciting fitness sensation!

70% of the songs will be Latino-inspired, while the other 30% of the songs will be Christian-inspired and used to help lift the spirits of the participants and fuel the soul. What a fun way to workout to lose weight or just become a healthier new you – you’ll love the results! Be sure to bring your family and friends to be a part of the Zumba Fitness party!

Courtney Frazier is a Certified Zumba Instructor and has been teaching Zumba since 2013. She has taught classes at multiple Brickhouse Cardio Clubs and gyms over the years. Her favorite thing about teaching Zumba is encouraging others to be physically fit and have fun! She believes that Zumba is a great way to be active, yet also explore your own creativity and gain confidence. Courtney is a full-time high school teacher and loves every second of her job! In her free time, she loves spending time with her husband, family, and two cats!

Superstars - Special Needs Program - Arts in Action
Superstars - Special Needs Program - Arts in Action